Share Your World
Haven’t shared my world for quite a while but glad I am doing it again. MZ
- You’re walking in a forest and you find a black suitcase. Inside it is one millions dollars and a piece of paper, stained in blood and bearing the single word “Don’t!” Would you take the suitcase home or leave it?
- Imagine you lapsed and cheated on your partner. You feel horrible and you know you’ll never do it again, because the feeling is so awful. Would you confess?
- Would you live your life differently if nobody ever judged you for anything you did?
- Would a fly without wings be called a walk? No? What would you call it?
- Definitely will leave it! Have you seen Fargo Season 1? You’ll understand why then.
- NO! Again, another analogy with a movie – Fatal Attraction. You’d be so so sorry.
- No, despite the “downs” – the “ups” helped.
- Depending on the context used for the term “fly”, yes, I would call it a “walk”.
What’s something that brought joy and lightness of being to you this past week?
It’s not only this past week but every week when I get to talk to my 95 year old aunt who is half-way around the world. She is so precious to me; my parents have passed.